Traveling through the Congos on a Vespa!
I still need some rest after the 2 weeks traveling on trucks and crawling in the sand (4 weeks from Kinshasa to Lubumbashi). As I see, time flies in Lubumbashi and I’m having a great time with the Greeks here. I will take my time and organize all the photos and the videos I have from Congo Brazzaville and Congo D.R. in order to upload them…they are thousands…
This video is dedicated to the Greek Community in Lubumbashi for their remarkable help, their amazing hospitality and their enthusiasm when they first met me!!!
Guys thanks for everything!!!
I would also like to thank one more time scootershop.gr for their support. When the “Kinshasa – Lubumbashi” finished they offered me all the spare parts I needed!!! Also many thanks to my friend Kosmas who offered the shipping of the package to Africa!!!
Last but not least, I’d like to thanks all of you people for your help:
guys many thanks!!!
Read the latest news from the trip here:
I’m waiting for your comments, your suggestions and any questions you may have!
If you really enjoyed the video please «like» it and «share» it!!!
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020
- Buenos Aires – A city that has everything (we want) 24/10/2020