We had this idea the other day:
the last 5 live-streams we did with our Greek friends on YouTube were very successful and most importantly WE enjoyed the whole process A LOT. We still have plenty of free time, we still have unlimited access to decent WiFi and we're still thirsty for some socialization. So why not do a Q&A with Alexandra this time, in English this time, answering the questions you may have regarding our trip, our way of living, our Vespa, the people we meet along the way, the different foods, weird animals, weird stuff or just anything else you might have in mind! Actually, I'm wondering why we haven't done this already. Anyway, if you feel you'd like to know something more about us, if you'd like to be part of our Q&A, please fire your questions down below in the comment section and see you soon!
- Back to the famous Carretera Austral, at least for a while 24/03/2021
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020