Equipped with all these outdoor stuff we're sure we're going to have a very relaxed trip!
In this video I'll show you most of the outdoor stuff we'll use for the second part of our trip around South America.
Gear shown in the video:
- Red Fox Comfort 3 tent
- Red Fox Summit 70L mountaineering pack
- Red Fox Pro Mat
- Red Fox Arctic -20 sleeping bag
- Red Fox Secret Agent N1 wallet
- Red Fox Women's Z-Dry hoody
- Red Fox Men's Z-Dry hoody
- Red Fox Basalt climbing womens pants
- Red Fox Basalt climbing mens pants
- Katadyn Vario EU
- Optimus Nova multifuel stove
- Optimus Terra HE cookset
- Trekking boots by Alpamayo Pro
- Trekking socks by Alpamayo Pro
- Head torch by Alpamayo Pro
- Waist pack by Alpamayo Pro
Like, comment, share and don’t forget to subscribe to our youtube channel if you want to see more videos!
Brazil here we come!!!
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020
- Buenos Aires – A city that has everything (we want) 24/10/2020