We wanted to avoid the main road to Nigeria, the country for which we’ve heard so many horror stories, so we chose to enter from a secondary one. And then we had to face this. One road that in some part didn’t exist together with a storm and strong wind! The best gift for my birthday!
In a few days I’ll upload the post for Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020
- Buenos Aires – A city that has everything (we want) 24/10/2020