Yesterday we received these videos (check below) from “scooteria paulista”, the Vespa Club in Sao Paulo, that hosts Kitsos in Brazil.
These guys are taking care of our scooter, they turn on the engine every couple of days and take him for some rides in the city, until we have all the necessary ($$$), to fly back and continue our trip.
Marcio & Gabriel thanks for everything guys! (and all the other members, of course)
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020
- Buenos Aires – A city that has everything (we want) 24/10/2020