We’re sending you our best wishes from the Chilean Patagonia, where we’ll be spending the Christmas Holidays! The year 2015 has been a difficult one for most of us, especially in our “neighborhood”, but also in the rest of the world – which is our neighborhood, too. So, our wish for 2016 is to try and make our lives and the lives of the people around us, better. To travel with our eyes and minds wide open and see all the things that unite us and not what can possibly separate us. Our warmest and most sincere wishes to all!
Where are you planning to travel in 2016? Which city is your next destination? We have a little gift for our friends who travel and who use an iOs device (We hope to be able to offer the same gift to Android users soon – sorry guys!). GPSmyCity have launched a really interesting travel app for self-guided city walks and we’d like to share with you 20 promo codes of the full version city walks apps! So, what you have to do: Check the list (http://www.gpsmycity.com/user/static_sfg.html) and if your next destination is in it and you wish to have your GPSmyCity walk, leave a comment on this post telling us which city is it. We’ll pick our 20 winners at random and we’ll send you the promo code.
Terms & conditions:
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- This giveaway will start on December 25, 2015 and will end on December 31, 2015 (24:00 – UTC/GMT+2).
- Winners will be randomly selected by a lottery software and their names will be announced on Worldvespa social media, as well as on worldvespa.wordpress.com on early January 2016.
- Entries that are incomplete or inaccurate will be deemed invalid.
- This giveaway is hosted by Worldvespa, in partnership with GPSmyCity.
Alexandra Fefopoulou, Stergios Gogos – 25/12/2015
- A ride around Uruguay 24/06/2020
- 66 Travel Related Questions and Answers (Q&A Video) 06/06/2020
- Q&A coming soon | Fire your questions bellow ? 08/05/2020
- Crocodiles in Argentina? (video) 01/05/2020
- Argentina | Following the Great Rivers (& Ibera National Park) 16/04/2020