Democratic Republic of the Congo on a Vespa scooter!
I don’t know what’s going wrong with me. The last month I’m trying to write about the amazing experience I had traveling through both Congos and I cannot write a word!
So until I manage to express myself, have a look to the second part of the video I made.
This video is dedicated to the Greek Community in Lubumbashi for their remarkable help, their amazing hospitality and their enthusiasm when they first met me!!!
Guys thanks for everything!!!
I would also like to thank one more time scootershop.gr for their support. When the “Kinshasa – Lubumbashi” finished they offered me all the spare parts I needed!!! Also many thanks to my friend Kosmas who offered the shipping of the package to Africa!!!
Last but not least, I’d like to thanks all of you people for your help:
guys many thanks!!!
Read the latest news from the trip here:
I’m waiting for your comments, your suggestions and any questions you may have!
If you really enjoyed the video “like” it and “share” it!!!
- Back to the famous Carretera Austral, at least for a while 24/03/2021
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020