First impressions of our Chinese multi-fuel stove, while making a Greek coffee and trying not to explode…
This Chinese multi-fuel stove stove will accompany us on our trip through Africa (and I hope for more). It will be our kitchen, our coffee & tea-maker and more! Few minutes ago I made my first – Greek style – coffee and I have to say that the whole process was much easier than I thought.
Furthermore, the coffee was one of the tastiest I’ve ever made!
Watch the video and you’ll understand:
- A ride around Uruguay 24/06/2020
- 66 Travel Related Questions and Answers (Q&A Video) 06/06/2020
- Q&A coming soon | Fire your questions bellow 👇 08/05/2020
- Crocodiles in Argentina? (video) 01/05/2020
- Argentina | Following the Great Rivers (& Ibera National Park) 16/04/2020