First impressions of our Chinese multi-fuel stove, while making a Greek coffee and trying not to explode…
This Chinese multi-fuel stove stove will accompany us on our trip through Africa (and I hope for more). It will be our kitchen, our coffee & tea-maker and more! Few minutes ago I made my first – Greek style – coffee and I have to say that the whole process was much easier than I thought.
Furthermore, the coffee was one of the tastiest I’ve ever made!
Watch the video and you’ll understand:
- Back to the famous Carretera Austral, at least for a while 24/03/2021
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020