2 years and 4 months on the road, 60,000 kilometers, 26 countries, 2,400 liters of petrol, 54 liters of 2-stroke oil, 130 liters of beer*. After all these, we can definitely state that, NO, we are not ready to stop! However, despite all the austerity measures we took, the consolidation plans, the recapitalization projects and the reductions and cuts, unfortunately we declare bankruptcy! Flat broke, penniless, tapped out…We tried everything, we spent countless hours thinking our options and calculating and we came up with this plan: Kitsos – our beloved Vespa – deserves some holidays and that’s what he’s going to do. He’ll spend some time in Brazil, hosted by the Scooteria Paulista club and we are going to return to Greece to work hard for him! We intend to try and find the resources to fund our journey, join Kitsos as soon as possible and continue with what we love the most. There are many things left to see in the world and we won’t stop until we’ve seen it all!
* Liquids are calculated approximately
We’d like to THANK all the people – friends and supporters – who helped us these 28 months! Without you guys, our crazy idea would be one more unfulfilled dream!
Stergios Gogos & Alexandra Fefopoulou, 06/03/2016
- SOLO travel RECORD times & EXPLOSIVE tires (video) 22/12/2021
- Buenos Aires on our Vespa (video) 29/06/2021
- Back to the famous Carretera Austral, at least for a while 24/03/2021
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021