The Secret Agent N1 have two zippered pockets. You wear them around your waist with a thin, light webbing belt.
They are very comfortable as they are made of soft fabric and the belt is adjustable to your waist.
The fabric is water-resistant, or better, “sweat-resistant” which is very good as we wear the wallets all day long.
They are very well designed and they have just the correct size for passports, currencies, credit cards and folded A4 documents.
The Secret Agent N1 wallets are so comfortable that sometimes we forget we are wearing them and we have to check if they are indeed still in place. Durable and of good quality. After 15 months of everyday use, we can say with certainty that we are 100% satisfied.
The product reviewed here was given to us as a sponsorship from RED FOX OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT. We need to clarify that we asked for the specific product after we had already made our own research and we don't have any obligation to “promote” or “advertise” it. The review comes after 15 months of frequent use (and everyday use for extended periods with short breaks in between).
- SOLO travel RECORD times & EXPLOSIVE tires (video) 22/12/2021
- Buenos Aires on our Vespa (video) 29/06/2021
- Back to the famous Carretera Austral, at least for a while 24/03/2021
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021