We chose the Arctic -20 sleeping bags mainly for their temperature range, their low weight and their good insulation. However, when we started using them we discovered more features that made us love them.
First of all, they're lightweight (1460 g / 3.2 lbs. / 51.5 oz) and they can be squeezed into their bags with no effort. Tightening the straps of the bags, makes their overall size easily manageable to fit in the luggage.
Their temperature range is +3° down to -19° C (+37° down to -4° F) which makes them perfect for the cold nights and their good insulation keeps away moist even in very dump conditions. Among the other features we discovered (and loved) is the fleece pocket in the toe zone (warm feet is the key for a good night's sleep) as well as the option between right and left zipper, that allow zipping two sleeping bags together (yay!).
- Argentina: Parks, rivers, lakes and a sudden u-turn 13/02/2021
- The most surreal day of our journey! (Chile) 24/01/2021
- Argentina, Ruta 40: Going south again 10/01/2021
- This is how much it cost us to travel around South America for 1024 days 15/11/2020
- Buenos Aires – A city that has everything (we want) 24/10/2020