If you’re interested in motorcycle travel, the Overland Event is the one adventure travel show you won’t want to miss in 2018.
Friday 31st August to Sunday 2nd September 2018
Hill End, Oxford, OX2 9NJ
There will be food, drink and music from around the world, and hundreds of riders with stories to tell. There’ll be motorcycle test rides, historic and modified machines on show, specialist equipment vendors, author presentations, workshops and off-road trails.
With up to three nights’ camping included in the price, attractions during the 2018 Event will include:
-international food, drink & music
-author presentations and book signings
-motorcycle travel films
-accommodation options if you didn’t want to camp
-an indoor bike show
-hot showers – plenty for everyone
-exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.
-workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
–off-road ride with TRF
-travellers’ contact board
-free tea throughout the weekend!
We’re always fascinated by the stories of people’s road trips; that’s why we want to encourage everyone to share their experiences with each other. And for those of you at the planning stages of a trip, what better way to get the contacts and information you need?
– the schedule may be subject to change
– to avoid creating paper waste at the venue, we don’t print copies to hand out to everyone
– copies will be posted outside all buildings at the venue for your reference
– timings of TRF rideouts will be available on site
– schedule of the ‘skills course sessions’ will also be clearly posted
– all test rides are arranged directly with the manufacturers