First impressions of our Chinese multi-fuel stove, while making a Greek coffee and trying not to explode…
This Chinese multi-fuel stove stove will accompany us on our trip through Africa (and I hope for more). It will be our kitchen, our coffee & tea-maker and more! Few minutes ago I made my first – Greek style – coffee and I have to say that the whole process was much easier than I thought.
Furthermore, the coffee was one of the tastiest I’ve ever made!
Watch the video and you’ll understand:
And some photos of the stove
- Our motorcycle gear 10/05/2019
- Vespa travel Brazil (video) 29/03/2019
- A breakdown, wild animals and change of direction (Brazil) 20/03/2019
- On the road again (Brazil) 07/03/2019
- Preparing our Vespa for South America vol.II (video) 06/02/2019